InnoHealth Australia was the campaign as constituent part of the collaborative initiative „International Research Marketing“ for the period of 2017-2019 led by the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft. The campaign aimed to connect the Australian and the German healthcare research sector also involving small and medium enterprises (SME).
The following video shows all steps and some of the participants of InnoHealth Australia. Below you will find the German Research-SME-Tandems and their Australian counterparts.
- Prof. Dr Mark Bücking | Fraunhofer IME + Norbert Reichl | Food-Processing Initiative e.V.
- Dr. Mario Baum | Fraunhofer ENAS + Tilo Borchardt | GETEMED Medizin- und Informationstechnik AG
- Prof. Dr. Marcus Doerr | University of Greifswald + Christoph Eisert | Preventicus GmbH
- Md Nils Hohmuth | Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin + Dr. Ruediger Lohmann | Lohmann & Birkner Software Solutions GmbH
- Dr. Dirk Kuhlmeier | Fraunhofer IZI + Dr. Holger Becker | microfluidic ChipShop GmbH
- Dr. Tanja Hansen | Fraunhofer ITEM + Dr. Katharina Schimek | TissUse GmbH
- Kai Borcherding | Fraunhofer IFAM + Prof. Thomas Schmitt-John | Plasmatreat GmbH
- Dr. Juliane Spohn | Fraunhofer IKTS + Dr. Brigitta Stolze | LLS ROWIAK LaserLabSolutions GmbH
- Dr. Jens Langejürgen | Fraunhofer IPA + Marc Mazur | PreviPharma Consulting GmbH'
- Prof. Thomas Kirste | University of Rostock + Peter Gersing | Grey Innovation Germany GmbH
Australian Researchers and Entrepreneurs
- Ahmad Salehi Shahraki, Monash University & Data61, CSIRO
- Arianna Oddo, Monash University
- A/Prof. Chamindie Punyadeera, School of Biomedical Sciences/Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation, Queensland University of Technology
- Chuan-Dong Wen, INWENTECH PTY LTD
- Prof. Daniel Kolarich, Institute for Glycomics, Griffith University
- Prof. David Coghill, University of Melbourne
- Hannah Reece, Redenlab
- A/Prof. Helmut Thissen, Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
- Dr. Jeremy J. Barr, Monash University, School of Biological Sciences
- Dr. Judith Glover, RMIT University Industrial Design Program
- Dr. Leodevico Ilag, Xerion Limited
- Dr. Mitra Safavi-Naeini, Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO)
- Prof. Nilmini Wickramasinghe, Deakin University & Epworth HealthCare
- Rajesh Ranjan, University of Melbourne
- Ravina Raidu, Drug Health Services, South Western Sydney
- Safiollah Heidari, NeuroPhyte
- Dr. Sarah Kate Doyle, Myer Innovation Fellow 2017
- Dr. Sheikh Mohammed Shariful Islam, Deakin University, Institute for Physical Activity and Nutrition