About EnergInno Brazil
© Vierthaler & Braun
Innovative Solutions for the growing Energy Market
EnergInno Brazil aims to strengthen the scientific research and industrial cooperation between the Brazilian and German sector of sustainable energy, including small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and startups. The campaign EnergInno Brazil is led by the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft as a constituent component of the Research in Germany initiative, lasting from 2021-2022.
The main goals of the EnergInno Brazil campaign are:
- Connecting Brazilian stakeholders from research organizations, institutions, universities and industrial research in the field of the sustainable energy with those of German high-tech expertise and research excellence especially in the areas of Green Hydrogen and Biogas to initiate cooperative ideas and scientific research
- Providing insights and competences in research, management and culture for the participants from both countries
- Exploring opportunities for joint projects with the potential to progress in the market of sustainable energy in both countries
- Informing about funding possibilities for the further development of the participants' projects
- Promoting cooperation and exchange as well as the establishment of a sustainable network
Have a look at this short clip (please select English subtitles) explaining the Inno-Campaigns in just two minutes...
Brazil and Germany have been cooperating in science and technology for more than 50 years. Sustainable energy is one main emphasis within this partnership, for this, InnoEnergy Brazil is focusing on innovations in Green Hydrogen and Biogas.
Power to X
Climate and socio-economic changes have increased the worldwide need for scientific solutions and technological innovations in the sustainable energy sector. Green Hydrogen and Biogas are two important sustainable energy carriers that can significantly contribute to securing the growing energy demand and at the same time benefit climate protection. As such, EnergInno Brazil aims to strengthen scientific dialogue and technological exchange on these two important energy sources.
Looking for your ideas in Green Hydrogen and Biogas Market
The energy demands of growing economies must be matched with the fight against global climate change. A solution to achieve both goals is possible through the use of sustainable energy and the development of the corresponding innovative technologies. Two important renewable sources of sustainable energy supply are Green Hydrogen and Biogas. Therefore, EnergInno Brazil aims at promoting scientific exchange and industrial cooperation in these areas.
Facts and figures about the Inno-Campaigns: Prof. Frank Treppe
The former Director of Political and International Affairs of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, Prof. Frank Treppe shows essential facts and figures about the activities and structures of the Inno-Campaigns, Research in Germany and the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft. He gives an overview of the cooperation between science and business as well.