Innovative Solutions for the growing Energy Market
EnergInno Brazil aims to strengthen the scientific research and industrial cooperation between the Brazilian and German sector of sustainable energy, including small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and start-ups. The campaign EnergInno Brazil is led by the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft as a constituent component of the Research in Germany initiative, lasting from 2021-2022.
The main goals of the EnergInno Brazil campaign are:
- Connecting Brazilian stakeholders from research organizations, institutions, universities and industrial research in the field of the sustainable energy with those of German high-tech expertise and research excellence especially in the areas of Green Hydrogen and Biogas to initiate cooperative ideas and scientific research
- Providing insights and competences in research, management and culture for the participants from both countries
- Exploring opportunities for joint projects with the potential to progress in the market of sustainable energy in both countries
- Informing about funding possibilities for the further development of the participants' projects
- Promoting cooperation and exchange as well as the establishment of a sustainable network
You want to join EnergInno Brazil? Click here to apply
Facts and figures about the Inno-Campaigns: Prof. Frank Treppe
The former Director of Political and International Affairs of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, Prof. Frank Treppe shows essential facts and figures about the activities and structures of the Inno-Campaigns, Research in Germany and the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft. He gives an overview of the cooperation between science and business as well.
Clicking on the default picture will start the video. Please note that after activation user-related data will be transferred to the respective provider.