Links & Publications
If you would like to get more information about the healthcare sector, opportunities for research and business relations and much more, have a look at the following links which will give you a lot of initial insight:
DownloadsBMBF: The new High-Tech Strategy. Innovations for Germany (English) (PDF, 3 MB) BMBF: Rahmenprogramm Gesundheitsforschung der Bundesregierung (German) (PDF, 8 MB) US Life Science Clusters (PDF, 8 MB) Artificial Intelligence Strategy (PDF, 601 KB) Bundesverband der Deutschen Industrie e.V. (BDI) und Wirtschaftsforschungsinstitut WifOR: Bedeutung von Forschungs- & Entwicklungsinvestitionen der industriellen Gesundheitswirtschaft (PDF, 1 MB)
- BMBF: Internationalization Strategy (English)
- Bio Eats World - Podcast: Conversations with leading scientists, builders, entrepreneurs, and leaders about how bio (life sciences, healthcare, technology and industry) is going to fundamentally transform our future
- The a16z Podcast: Talks about technology, innovation, and change, from tech trends and culture to company building for companies of all sizes.
- Warraich, H.J., Califf, R.M. & Krumholz, H.M. The digital transformation of medicine can revitalize the patient-clinician relationship. npj Digital Med 1, 49 (2018).
- Rieke, N., Hancox, J., Li, W. et al. The future of digital health with federated learning. npj Digit. Med. 3, 119 (2020).
- Lim, CT. Future of health diagnostics. VIEW. 2020; 1:e3.
- BMG: E-Health - Digitalisierung im Gesundheitswesen (German)
- GTAI: Digital Health (English)
- European Institute of Innovation and Technology - EIT Health Germany (English)
- Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices: Digital Health Applications
- Federal Ministry of Health: hih - health innovation hub
- Improving Safety through Telemonitoring with the FitnessSHIRT
- CardioTEXTIL: For More Safety and Quality
- Mobile Sensor Data Analysis
- Affective Sensing
- Validation of Wearables
- Download Section of the IIS on Medical Sensors and Analytics
- Webinar (German): Potentiale von Medical Grade Wearables am Beispiel von CardioTEXTIL
Aging with Technology
Information about COVID-19
Experts and partners of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft are working to fight the pandemic. Here you will find the latest information about the initiative 'Fraunhofer vs. Corona'. Stay healthy!
This list contains links to external material and sources. It is intended as a guide and makes no claims to being complete, comprehensive or always up-to-date.