"Research in Germany" Virtual Career Fair
- 24 Jun 2021 - 24 Jun 2021
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Learn more about your research options in Germany! Meet representatives of German universities and research and funding organisations online.
>>>To register for the fair click here.
To watch a tutorial video on how to participate in the Virtual Career Fair please click here.
Key information about the event
- When? 24th June 2021: online fair, 9am – 1 pm (EDT)
- Where? Online, North & South America and EU countries
- What? Information on academic career paths, the German research landscape, completing a doctorate in Germany, funding, admission proceduresetc.
- Which subject? All subjects
- Who? Programme coordinators and supervisors from various German universities and research institutions (see link list below)
- For whom? Graduates, PhD students, post-docs
- How? Register to participate via this link
(or copy the link into your browser: https://www.ubivent.com/register/research-in-germany)
At the virtual fair you can visit multiple booths, each representing a German university or research institution. In addition to testimonials and branding videos, each booth offers a wide array of information on doctoral positions and research openings, programmes and study opportunities. Apart from that, you can also talk to recruiters and scientists from all the exhibiting higher education institutions via one-to-one online chats.
The German exhibitors will offer detailed information about research funding, PhD programmes, research groups, PhD and post-doctoral positions and junior professorships in all scientific disciplines.
"Research in Germany" brings together German universities and research institutions interested in recruiting international PhD students and researchers. We know from experience that organising a research stay abroad can be complicated. That is why we provide an extensive range of information for graduates and researchers who are considering spending some research time abroad.
The event is open to anyone interested in research in Germany. It is free of charge and will be conducted in English.
Participating German institutions
- Bauhaus-Universität Weimar
- Deggendorf Institute of Technology
- Freie Universität Berlin
- Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena
- Goethe University Frankfurt
- Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf
- Helmholtz Association
- Justus Liebig University
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Leibniz Association
- Leibniz University Hannover
- LMU Munich
- Technische Universität Berlin
- Technische Universität Braunschweig
- Technische Universität Darmstadt
- TU Bergakademie Freiberg
- Universität Hamburg (UHH)
- University Alliance Ruhr
- University of Cologne
- University of Freiburg
- University of Stuttgart
- University of Vechta