„Research in Germany“ at the NeurIPS2020 online conference
- 06 Dec 2020 - 12 Nov 2020
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
From December 6 to 12 NeurIPS 2020 offers virtual visitors a live conference with multiple parallel sessions, virtual poster sessions and a virtual sponsor and exhibition hall.
Visit the "Research in Germany" virtual booth for an overview of the German research landscape in artificial intelligence and machine learning. Come and talk to representatives from various funding organizations, as well as experts within the AI-research landscape in Germany.
You will meet representatives from:
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation and American Friends of the Humboldt Foundation
- DAAD Bonn and DAAD North America
- DFG Head Office Bonn (Computer Science, Research Marketing) and DFG North America
Get in touch with:
- Cyber Valley
- German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz, DFKI)
- Cluster of Excellence “Machine Learning: New Perspectives for Science”
- Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics
Online Information Session: Wednesday, 09 December, 8-9pm CET
A live online session on “AI research careers in Germany” for international researchers will give participants insights on different career paths in the field of Artificial Intelligence. Get in touch with recipients of DFG- and AvH-funded programmes, such as the Emmy-Noether-programme or the Sofja Kovalevskaja Award, and hear first-hand stories of career paths in Germany.
Learn how you can start your research career in Germany!
Note: You do not have to be registered at NeurIPS2020 in order to participate in the event, but please sign up for the online session itself by clicking on the link above.
We are looking forward to meeting you online!
Back to all events