BCF Career Event 2020
- 29 Sep 2020 - 29 Sep 2020
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
© DAAD/Ruud Jonkers
Are you ready to take the next step in your scientific career? Visit 10 German universities, research and funding organisations at the BCF Online Career Event and learn about:
- positions for PhD students, postdoctoral researchers, young investigators and junior faculty
- research internships
- studying and researching in Germany
The BCF Career Event is a high-end career fair which introduces researchers to potential employers in the fields of Bio/Life Sciences, Chemistry, Food & Pharma. The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) organises a joint German stall at the BCF as part of the “Research in Germany” initiative, funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). The German exhibitors will offer detailed information about research funding, PhD programmes, research groups, post-doctoral positions and junior professorships in the areas of life sciences and natural sciences.
The German delegation includes the following institutions:
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Fraunhofer Gesellschaft (FhG)
- Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- NeuroCure & Einstein Center for Neurosciences
- Research in Germany
- University of Freiburg
- University of Münster (WWU)
- Technical University of Munich
The BCF Career Event will be held from 09.30 am to 5.00 pm on 29 September 2020. Register for free by 22 September!
The German institutions look forward to welcoming you at BCF 2020!