- 07 Jul 2020 - 07 Jul 2020
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Learn more about your research options in Germany!
Meet representatives of German universities and research organisations online.
Key information about the event
- When? 7th July 2020: online fair, 9am – 1 pm (EDT)
- Where? Online, North & South America and EU countries
- What? Information on academic career paths, the German research landscape, completing a doctorate in Germany, funding, admission procedures etc.
- Which subject? All subjects
- Who? Programme coordinators and supervisors from various German universities and research institutions (see link list below)
- For whom? Graduates, PhD students, post-docs
- How? Register to participate via this link: https://www.ubivent.com/register/research-in-germany
At the virtual fair you can visit multiple booths, each representing a German university or research institution. In addition to testimonials and branding videos, each booth offers a wide array of information on doctoral positions and research openings, programmes and study opportunities. Apart from that, you can also talk to recruiters and scientists from all the exhibiting higher education institutions via one-to-one online chats.
The German exhibitors will offer detailed information about research funding, PhD programmes, research groups, PhD and post-doctoral positions and junior professorships in all scientific disciplines.
"Research in Germany" brings together German universities and research institutions interested in recruiting international PhD students and researchers. We know from experience that organising a research stay abroad can be complicated. That is why we provide an extensive range of information for graduates and researchers who are considering spending some research time abroad.
The event is open to anyone interested in research in Germany. It is free of charge and will be conducted in English.
Participating German institutions
The following German universities and research institutions will be on hand to inform you about career opportunities and funding programmes: