Consulting with German Research Institutions at a Virtual Fair
- 05 Nov 2019 - 05 Nov 2019
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Online, North & South America and EU countries
►►► Klick here to register for the fair
Meet online with representatives of German universities and research and funding organisations. Take the opportunity to learn about PhD and postdoctoral job openings in one of Europe’s most advanced research nations!
Learn more about your research options in Germany!
Key information about the event
- When? 5 November 2019: online fair, 9am – 1 pm (EST)
- Where? Online, North & South America and EU countries
- What? Information on PhD and post-doc positions and programmes, funding, admission procedures
- Which subject? All subjects
- Who? Programme coordinators and supervisors from various German universities and research institutions (see link list below)
- For whom? Graduates, PhD students, post-docs
- How? Register to participate via the link provided below
At the virtual fair you can visit multiple booths, each representing a German university or research institution.
In addition to testimonials and branding videos, each booth offers a wide array of information on doctoral positions and research openings, programmes and study opportunities. Aside from that, you can also talk to recruiters and scientists from all of the exhibiting higher education institutions via one-on-one online chats.
The German exhibitors will offer detailed information about PhD and post-doctoral positions, research funding, PhD programmes, research groups and junior professorships in all scientific disciplines.
The event is open to anyone interested in researching in Germany. It is free of charge and will be conducted in English.
Participating German institutions
The following German universities, research institutions and funding agencies will be on hand to inform you about career opportunities and funding programmes:
- Baden-Württemberg International
- Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron DESY
- Forschungszentrum Jülich
- Fraunhofer Gesellschaft
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Helmholtz Association
- Hochschule der Bayerischen Wirtschaft gGmbH
- Karlsruher Institut für Technologie
- Max Planck School of Photonics
- Research in Germany (RiG)
- Saarland University
- Universität Hamburg (UHH)
- University of Freiburg
- University of Münster (WWU)
- University of Würzburg (JMU) Germany