“Research in Germany” at “The National Diversity in STEM Conference“
- 11 Oct 2018 - 13 Oct 2018
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- San Antonio, USA
Interested in doing a PhD or Post-Doc in Germany?
Looking for an appropriate programme and funding opportunities? Ready to take the next step in your career?
Join the “Research in Germany”- Team from 11 to 13 October 2018 at the Henry B. González Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas, USA.
This event is the best opportunity for students, graduates and professionals to learn about the many choices of an academic career (doctoral, junior researcher, postdoctoral, visiting scientist amongst others) in Germany.
Find out more about:
- PhD programmes – discover the different paths to achieving your goal
- Grant programmes – find out how you can apply for and receive grants
- Funding opportunities - the good news is there are several options available to you in the German research environment
- Practical advice – all you need to know about moving to and living in Germany
We look forward to meeting you at booth no. 226!
See the SACNAS-website for more details and to register.
Contact:Back to all events