Meet German universities, funding organisations and listen to Alumni experiences at Waseda University in Tokyo
- 17 May 2018 - 17 May 2018
- German Academic Exchange Setvice (DAAD)
- Waseda University in Tokyo, Japan
17 May 2018 |
Join the “Research in Germany” team on 17 May 2018 between 1 pm and 6 pm at Waseda University in Tokyo (venue: International Conference Center, Building #18, 3rd floor, Conference Room #2).
This event is the best opportunity for graduates, postdocs and professionals to learn about the many choices of an academic career (doctoral, junior researcher, postdoctoral, visiting scientist amongst others) in Germany.
Find out more about:
- Career opportunities at German universities – find out about their current research foci and special offers for junior scientists
- PhD programmes – discover the different paths to achieving your goal
- Funding opportunities - the good news is there are several options available to you in the German research environment
In addition to becoming better acquainted with some of Germany’s leading universities and research institutions, the event will include an Alumni session, in which you will have the chance to speak to those who went down that road already.
The event is open to anyone interested in doing research in Germany. It is free of charge and will be conducted in English.
Let’s talk about your research career opportunities in Germany!
We look forward to meeting you!
You can find the programme here.
Thank you for your interest! Due to the restricted seat number, we are not able to accommodate any more people to the presentation and alumni sessions (1pm - 3.30pm). You are still very welcome to visit the information stands of German universities and funding organization between 3.30pm and 6pm.
You can also meet the German universities at the European Higher Education Fair on May 19th/Tokyo and May 20th/Osaka (http://www.ehef-japan.org/)
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Deutsches Kulturzentrum, Akasaka 7-5-56, Minato-ku, 107-0052 Tokyo
Ms. Laura Blecken