Specifc funding programmes

Where can I find information on a specific funding programme?

The German research landscape is very diverse and regulations often differ in each university and research institution as well as funding organisation.

We can provide you with general information about the German research landscape and basic guidance on scientific career options. For detailed and individual advice about scholarships of the

  • German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), please contact the DAAD directly
  • Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (AvH), please contact the AvH directly
  • Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS), please contact the KAS directly
  • Heisenberg Programme, please contact the DFG directly