Information for refugees

As a refugee, can you help me obtain my higher education degree?

Unfortunately, we can not assist you with your enquiry in its entirety, but we will redirect you to the best contact for this issue. 

For more information on visa regulations and your status as a refugee, please visit the website of the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees. There you can find relevant information e.g. in the sections 'Migration to Germany' and 'Asylum and refugee protection'.

With respect to visa requirements you should contact the German diplomatic mission in your current country of residence. They can provide precise information on this issue. You will find an overview of the visa regulations, answers to FAQs on the subject and a table of countries on the website of the Federal Foreign Office.

Please also visit this site to find more information on programmes for refugees at higher education institutions.

This site especially guides refugees that aim for a bachelor’s or master’s degree.