Who can apply?
Requirements for applicants include the following:
- outstanding scientists in the postdoc phase and application-oriented researchers from industry and business
- a project idea that shows a high degree of innovation and very good utilisation potential and that would be an excellent match with the strategy of a Fraunhofer institute
- joint application with the head of a Fraunhofer institute
What form does funding take?
The main scholarship benefits are as follows:
- a research budget of 2.5 million euros over a period of five years
- outstanding working conditions in fully-equipped Fraunhofer laboratories
- the chance to set up and run a new research group at a Fraunhofer institute
When is the closing date for applications?
The closing date for applications for projects due to start in June 2020 is 23 March 2020.
Terms and conditions of application
The terms and conditions of application can be found here:
www.fraunhofer.de > Research grant Fraunhofer Attract