Up to 650 young international scientists will also have the opportunity to attend. The programme for the 70th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting is based on the principle of dialogue, and will serve to foster an exchange of knowledge, ideas and experience between laureates and young researchers.
Who can apply?
Requirements for applicants include the following:
- excellent academic accomplishments; at least one letter of recommendation must be submitted
- maximum age: 35
- no permanent position
- interdisciplinary research
- the application process is based on the applicant’s particular location
- for further information about individual applications, please contact Nadine Gärber (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What form does funding take?
The main scholarship benefits are as follows:
- participation in the 70th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting
- after the event, the young scientists are included in the Lindau Alumni Network.
When is the closing date for applications?
The application process begins at the end of August 2019 for participation in 2020.
Terms and conditions of application
The terms and conditions of application can be found here:
www.lindau-nobel.org > Meeting