The Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft is offering a delegation trip and a workshop to inform about the promotion and funding of collaborative research for 10 German Research-SME-Tandems in 2020. Potential Chinese partners will be offered a trip to Germany.
Who can apply?
Requirements for applicants include the following:
- representatives from German research institutions or universities together with SME or start-up representatives
- the prerequisite is at least a Master-degree and an innovative project idea
- entry Topics: eHealth (Artificial Intelligence, Telemedicine) and Bioeconomy (Biotechnology & Drug Discovery, Precision Healthcare, Healthy Food)
What is in it for me?
The main funding benefits are as follows:
- opportunities for projects which have potential to progress in the healthcare sector in both countries
- funding possibilities for participants for their innovative projects or processes
- exploring the German healthcare research landscape and business opportunities
- initiating a mentality of cooperation and exchange as well as establishing a sustainable network
When to apply?
The call starts 16 September, the application deadline is 16 December 2019.
Terms and conditions of application
The terms and conditions of application can be found here.