"This article was published in our June 2018 newsletter". Sign up here.
The foundation is closely affiliated to the CSU political party (Christian-Social Union party in Bavaria). Applicants can come from different academic fields and should show an awareness for civic responsibility and political open-mindedness.
Who can apply?
Requirements for applicants include the following:
- applications are welcome from German and EU citizens, as well as from those educated in Germany, who are under 32 years old
- above-average achievements in the doctoral degree are expected
- engagement in the political, religious or social domain
What form does funding take?
The main scholarship benefits are as follows:
- financial support: the maximum stipend is 1,350 euros plus a research allowance of 100 euros per month
- non-material support: educational events such as seminars and workshops
- funding is initially provided for a period of one year, but can be extended to a maximum period of two and a half years
When is the closing date for applications?
Applications can be submitted from now until 15 July 2018.
Terms and conditions of application
The terms and conditions of application can be found here:
www.hss.de > Bewerbung (only in German)