This article was published in our July 2018 newsletter. Sign up here.
Who can apply?
Requirements for applicants include the following:
- outstanding academic track record
- a convincing research project
- promise of employment from the German university (employer) with reasons given, and a qualified invitation from the host abroad
What form does funding take?
The main scholarship benefits are as follows:
- temporary employment contract at a German university
- funding is provided for a period of 18 months: a twelve-month period of research abroad; this is followed by a six-month reintegration phase at the German university at which the postdocs were employed for the entire duration of the programme
When is the closing date for applications?
Applications are invited from now until 31 August 2018.
Terms and conditions of application
The terms and conditions of application can be found here: