"This article was published in our February 2018 newsletter". Sign up here.
Then submit your dissertation in application for the Josef G. Knoll European Science Award 2018 from the Foundation fiat panis.The prize is endowed with a maximum amount of 30,000 euros and is divided between three prize winners at the most. Dissertations can be in a variety of academic disciplines.
Who can apply?
Requirements for applicants include the following:
- a completed dissertation that focuses on reducing hunger
- and that was published not longer than two years earlier
- applicants must have obtained their degree at a European university
- applicants must provide proof that their dissertation has been accepted by an internationally recognised journal
- applicants must not be older than 40
- dissertations designed and tested with the involvement of local population groups in the target region are particularly desirable
- applications from authors of habilitation theses are likewise welcome
What form does funding take?
The prize is endowed with a maximum amount of 30,000 euros and is divided between three prize winners at the most. Prize winners are expected to attend the award ceremony in person, and must pay their travel costs themselves.
When is the closing date for applications?
The closing date for applications is 30 April 2018.
Terms and conditions of application
The terms and conditions of application can be found here:
www.stiftung-fiat-panis.de > Josef G. Knoll European Science Award