Who can apply?
Requirements for applicants include the following:
- a degree or PhD in the field of aerospace
- a credible explanation of the need for funding
- a realistic timetable for the proposed project
What form does funding take?
The main scholarship benefits are as follows:
- the funding amount will be determined on an individual basis
- funding can take different forms: as interest-free, repayable or non-repayable support. It may be made available as a one-off payment, or in exceptional cases in the form of regular payments over an individually defined period
When is the closing date for applications?
Applications can be submitted at any time.
Terms and conditions of application
The terms and conditions of application can be found here:
www.walther-blohm-stiftung.de > Förderung (only in German)