"This article was published in our April 2018 newsletter". Sign up here.
Who can apply?
Requirements for applicants include the following:
- the PhD must be concerned with solution-oriented contributions to topical environmental issues
- above-average university degree (already obtained or expected)
- all disciplines are permitted
- the PhD will be acquired at a German university and has not yet begun
What form does funding take?
The main scholarship benefits are as follows:
- the basic stipend is 1,500 euros per month
- subsidies towards material costs of 210 euros per month
- funding is provided for a maximum period of 36 months
- scholarship holders receive personal supervision and support from DBU experts
When is the closing date for applications?
The next closing date for applications is 15 June 2018.
Terms and conditions of application
The terms and conditions of application can be found here:
www.dbu.de > Promotions-Stipendien (only in German)