"This article was published in our August 2017 newsletter". Sign up here.
Who can apply?
Tandems consisting of one representative from a Fraunhofer Institute as well as one
representative from the German Mittelstand (SMEs as well as start-up companies) related to the health-care sector. The tandems can apply with their innovative ideas considering one of the following areas:
- eHealth and integrated care models
- Precision health-care/individual health
- Antibiotic resistance and antimicrobial research
For more details regarding the application please refer to the Guidlines provided alongside the call.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Enjoy a 2-day training-session in Munich: market and sector specific know-how, intercultural understanding, innovative thinking and presentation skills
- Visit Melbourne and present your innovation in front of an exclusive group of Australian health-care experts and researchers
- Welcome top Australian health-care researchers at your institute or company during their 1-week-visit
- Strengthen your network and become an acitve part of a vivid German-Australian health-care expert community
When is the closing date for applications?
Applications can be submitted from now until 15th December 2017.
Terms and conditions of application
For details on the terms and conditions of the Call of Ideas & Innovation, please visit the project website and read the provided documents (form and guidelines) carfeully.
>> www.research-in-germany.org > InnoHealth Australia; Call for Ideas and Innovation