This article was published in our newsletter. Sign up here.
Would you like to participate in a networking tour in Germany with the focus on molecular bioscience? Through its Postdoctoral Researchers’ Networking Tour the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers a new format to provide postdoctoral researchers with an insight into German science and the job market for highly qualified postdoctoral researchers. This year’s networking tour focusses on molecular bioscience (biochemistry, biotechnology, medicine and related disciplines).
Who can apply?
- have obtained their PhD/doctorate no longer than 5 years ago and have not been living in Germany or affiliated to a German institution within the previous 12 months
- have been researching in a subject area corresponding to that of the focus of the tour
- have demonstrated high productivity and quality in their scientific work. This should be clearly documented in the list of publications, grants, patents and other achievements
- have a genuine interest in taking the next step in their career in Germany and be able to demonstrate this (e.g. former or current cooperation, favourable research or career opportunities, specific career demands)
- have exhibited drive and determination, initiative and a willingness to play a role in shaping the future.
The deadline for submitting your application is 15 July 2016.
The terms and conditions of application can be found on the DAAD website: www.daad.de > Postdoctoral Researchers Networking Tour 2016