Meet the "Research in Germany"-Team at the 6th EUROBIOTECH Congress, Krakow (Poland)
- 11 Sep 20172017-09-11T02:33:55 - 14 Sep 2017 2017-09-14T02:33:59
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Krakow, Poland
Interested in doing a PhD or Post-Doc in Germany?
Looking for an appropriate programme and funding opportunities? Ready to take the next step in your career?
Join the “Research in Germany”- Team from 11-14 September 2017 at at the 6th EUROBIOTECH Congress, Krakow.
This event is the best opportunity for students, graduates and professionals to learn about the many choices of an academic career (doctoral, junior researcher, postdoctoral, visiting scientist amongst others) in Germany.
Find out more about:
- PhD programmes – discover the different paths to achieving your goal
- Grant programmes – find out how you can apply for and receive grants
- Funding opportunities - the good news is there are several options available to you in the German research environment
- Practical advice – all you need to know about moving to and living in Germany
See the "EUROBIOTEC" website for more details and to register.
DAAD Branch Office Warsaw
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Niemiecka Centrala Wymiany Akademickiej, Przedstawicielstwo w Warszawie
Ul. Zielna 37
Tel.: 22 / 395 54 04