Meet the “Research in Germany”-Team at the 254th American Chemical Society National Meeting & Exposition, Washington D.C.
- 20 Aug 20172017-08-20T02:28:31 - 24 Aug 2017 2017-08-24T02:28:36
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Washington D.C., USA
Interested in doing a PhD or Post-Doc in Germany?
Looking for an appropriate programme and funding opportunities? Ready to take the next step in your career?
Join the “Research in Germany”- Team from 20-24 August 2017 at the 254th American Chemical Society National Meeting & Exposition: Chemistry's Impact on the Global Economy in Washington D.C.
This event is the best opportunity for students, graduates and professionals to learn about the many choices of an academic career (doctoral, junior researcher, postdoctoral, visiting scientist amongst others) in Germany.
Find out more about:
- PhD programmes – discover the different paths to achieving your goal
- Grant programmes – find out how you can apply for and receive grants
- Funding opportunities - the good news is there are several options available to you in the German research environment
- Practical advice – all you need to know about moving to and living in Germany
See the “American Chemical Society” website for more details and to register.
DAAD Branch Office New York
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
871 United Nations Plaza
New York NY 10017
Tel: +1 (212) 758-3223 x208