Meet the "Research in Germany"-Team at the 18th World Congress of Applied Linguistics (AILA)
- 23 Jul 20172017-07-23T02:15:44 - 28 Jul 2017 2017-07-28T02:15:50
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Interested in doing a PhD or Post-Doc in Germany?
Looking for an appropriate programme and funding opportunities? Ready to take the next step in your career?
Join the "Research in Germany"- Team from 23-28th July 2017 at the 18th World Congress of applied linguistics in the Windsor Barra Hotel and Convention Center.
This event is the best opportunity for students, graduates and professionals to learn about the many choices of an academic career (doctoral, junior researcher, postdoctoral, visiting scientist amongst others) in Germany.
Find out more about:
- The German Research Landscape – who does research in Germany
- Grant programmes – find out how you can apply for and receive grants
- Funding opportunities - the good news is there are several options available to you in the German research environment
- Practical advice – all you need to know about moving to and living in Germany
See the "18th World Congress of applied linguistics" website for more details.
The registration period has expired.
Information Centre São Paulo
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Maria Julia Torres
Centro Alemão de Ciência e Inovação (DWIH)
Rua Verbo Divino, 1488, bloco D, térreo Chácara Santo Antonio
Rua Verbo Divino, térreo, Chácara Santo Antônio 1488
04719-904 São Paulo - SP
+55 (11) 3061-5331