Information Session "Research in Germany" in Toronto, Canada
- 31 May 20172017-05-31T10:21:00
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Toronto, Canada, Campbell Conference Centre, Munk School of Global Affairs 1 Devonshire Place
- © DAAD / Jan Zappner
Interested in conducting research in Germany?
Or are doctoral studies or a postdoctoral fellowship in your future?
If you answer ‘yes’ to either of these questions, join us at this information session geared to giving scholars in the social sciences and humanities details on the opportunities open to them on the German Research landscape.
This session will provide information on:
- Funding opportunities – to support research and study in Germany
- The German Research Landscape’s major players and structures
- Online resources to help build your research network
- Doctoral studies and Postdoctoral fellowships
Dr. Alexandra Gerstner from the DAAD Information Centre Toronto will present details on the German Research Landscape and the opportunities it presents for scholars interested in conducting study or research, while several Canadian faculty will share their experiences carrying out their work in Germany and with the country’s research funding organizations.
The event is open to anyone interested in doing research in Germany. It is free of charge and will be conducted in English.
We look forward to meeting you!
The programme will be announced here soon.
DAAD Information Centre Toronto
1 Devonshire Place
Toronto, Ontario M5S 3K7
+1 (416) 946-8116