Future of work in laundry 4.0
Industrial laundries offer important cleaning services, e.g. to hospitals or the food industry. However, the complexity of laundering processes has radically increased in the last few years. To overcome these challenges, the IntWash network will develop innovative research marketing concepts for laundries in the USA. The goal of those marketing concepts is to summarise the knowledge about 'smart laundries' and thus help to establish novel industrial internet of things concepts in the worldwide laundry business.
- Smart industrial laundries
- Industrial internet of things (IIoT) concepts
- Integration of artificial intelligence
Hohenstein Institut für Textilinnovation gGmbH
- CINTAS Corporation
- GERA-IDENT GmbH
- Hahn-Schickard-Gesellschaft für angewandte Forschung e.V.
- LAVATEC Laundry Technology GmbH