Digital Manufacturing Research Initiative
DIGIMARI fosters the digitalization of small and medium manufacturing companies. It promotes cooperation between researchers and developers from the German state of Hessen and the “industrial heart of Japan” in the Kansai region around the cities of Kyoto, Osaka, and Kobe. Companies, research institutions, and universities from other regions in Japan are welcome to contact the project´s service desk and online facilities or attend its unique roadshow and its research symposium.
- Digital transformation
- Industry 4.0
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen (THM) – University of Applied Sciences
- Forschungscampus Mittelhessen
- Hessen Trade & Invest (HTAI)
- Regionalmanagement Mittelhessen
- Smart Electronic Factory e.V.