Urban solutions for connected cities: Light and energy for a connected future
The network USCC offers a bundle of urban solutions for smart cities, ranging from display technologies and lightning to sensor-based communication and decentralised energy storage systems. The network focusses on applying optic technologies and much more.
- Optic technologies
- Virtual reality technologies
- Display technologies
- Decentralised energy storage systems
- ICT-based concepts for mobility
Friedrich Schiller University Jena (FSU), Service Center for Research and Transfer
- City of Jena
- Deutsch-Chinesische Gesellschaft Jena e.V.
- Kleef & Co.
- Technology and Innovation Park Jena