Digital Healthcare - InnoHealth USA
Innovations in Cross Atlantic Applied Data Solutions for Health
The COVID 19 pandemic has dramatically increased the global demand for technologies and applications in remote supply. The aging world population and its consequences are contributing to this development. All this has led to an opening of markets and more innovations in digital medical technology - especially in Germany and the US. This transition from analog to digital healthcare will change this sector in both countries forever.
InnoHealth USA is therefore interested in strengthening the scientific dialogue and economic network between Germany and the USA by searching for innovators and innovations whose projects can serve as clinical decision support or are intended for clinical application in the following main areas: Digital Diagnostics and Smart Sensors. Ideas in the field of "Aging with Technology" are also very welcome.
Webinar: Accessing the US healthcare market
The Export Initiative for the German Healthcare Industry offers a webinar that is primarily aimed to export-oriented companies in the medical technology and digital health sectors, but also to those who are active in the medical biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. You will learn about Market Update, Pandemic Effects & Outlook.
Participation is free of charge, prior registration is required. Please register here.
Date: Thursday, Nov. 12, 2020, 16:00 – 17:00 CEST
Aging with Technology - Expert Panel Discussion
German and US experts discussed about aging and its implications, with an emphasis on technology-based solutions. Have a look at this video of the transatlantic expert talk on "Aging with technology”. The online event took place on Oct. 15, 18:00-19:30 PM CET:More
Clicking on the default picture will start the video. Please note that after activation user-related data will be transferred to the respective provider.
Sequences of the Expert Panel
If you don’t have time to watch the whole panel discussion, here you find the expert's sequences:
- Dr. Eric Verdin: Physical Aspects of Aging; Buck Institute for Research on Aging 06:51 – 12:10
- Mr. Ulrich Lilie: Technology in nursing care; Diakonie Germany 12:12 – 18:50
- Dr. Andreas Hamper: Digital assistance in medical care and nursing care in rural areas; Fraunhofer IIS 18:54 – 26:11
- Dr. Mandy Salomon: Examples of digital assistance systems for dementia patients; MENTIA 26:27 – 32:31
- Prof. Thomas Schildhauer: Social aspects of digital health and elderly care; Alexander von Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society GmbH 32:35 – 39:48