About InnoHealth USA
Health Data to X - Innovations in Cross Atlantic Applied Solutions for Health Data
InnoHealth USA is designed to strengthen the scientific research and the cooperation between the US and German health sector, including small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and start-ups. The campaign InnoHealth USA is led by the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft as another constituent component of the Research in Germany initiative, lasting from 2020-2021.
The InnoHealth USA Campaign
The main goals of the InnoHealth USA campaign are:
- Connecting US stakeholders from research organizations, institutions, universities and industrial research in the field of digital healthcare with those of German high-tech expertise and research excellence to initiate cooperative ideas and scientific health research
- Providing insights and competences in research, management and culture for participants from both countries
- Exploring opportunities for potential projects with the potential to progress in the digital healthcare market in both countries
- Informing about funding possibilities for the further development of the participants' projects
- Promoting cooperation and exchange as well as the establishment of a sustainable network
You want to join InnoHealth USA? Click here to apply.
InnoHealth USA - Overview
Have a look at these two pages, giving you an overview about the main goals and activities of the InnoHealth USA campaign.