"Research in Germany" at the Virtual Annual Meeting II of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 22 Jun 2020 - 24 Jun 2020
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, the Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research, the largest meeting for cancer science and medicine worldwide originally scheduled in April 2020, has switched to an online-format only.
The “Research in Germany” is excited to join the second part of the AACR Virtual Annual Meeting, from June 22-24, that will also include a virtual Exhibitor Hall.
The first successful part of the Annual Meeting took place in late April and saw already the participation of 61.000 registrant from 140 countries, who enjoyed 102 oral scientific presentations and 126 posters.
Check this space from June 22-24 to find bundled information on cancer research in Germany:
- Learn more about the German research landscape in the field of cancer research
- Find information on funding opportunities, open calls and grants to start your research career in Germany
- Get to know our experts from the field of cancer research in Germany
- ….and much more!
We are looking forward to seeing you online!
More information: AACR Virtual Annual Meeting II
DFG Head Office Bonn
+49 (228) 885-2189
DFG Office North America/Washington D.C.
+1 (202) 7296350