Join the “Mucosal Immunology Symposium“ and learn about German research
- 04 Sep 2019 - 07 Sep 2019
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Mexico-City, Mexico
© DAAD/Ruud Jonkers
Interested in doing a PhD or Post-Doc in Germany?
Looking for an appropriate programme and funding opportunities? Ready to take the next step in your career?
Join the “Research in Germany”- Team from 4 to 7 September 2019 at the Mucosal Immunology Symposium in Mexico-City. The symposium is organized by the Latin American Mucosal Immunology Group (LAMIG) and the Mexican Society for Immunology (SMI) and will focus on new technologies and approaches in mucosal diseases research. The event will take place at the Centro Cultural Iztacala Tlalnepantla (UNAM FES-Iztacala).
You will find the „Research in Germany“ team at the exhibition part of the symposium, which will be offered in parallel to the scientific programme.
The “Research in Germany” stand at the event provides a good opportunity for students, graduates and professionals to learn about the many choices of an academic career (doctoral, junior researcher, postdoctoral, visiting scientist amongst others) in Germany.
Find out more about:
- PhD programmes – discover the different paths to achieving your goal
- Grant programmes – find out how you can apply for and receive grants
- Funding opportunities - the good news is there are several options available to you in the German research environment
- Practical advice – all you need to know about moving to and living in Germany
See the “Mucosal Immunology Symposium” website for more details and to register.
Ms. Sylvia Stiefermann
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Regional Office Mexico City
Phone: +52 (55) 525018-83