"Research in Germany" at the "International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics"
- 15 Jul 2019 - 19 Jul 2019
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Valencia, Spain
From 15 to 19 July, the "Research in Germany" initiative will be participating at the "International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics", exhibiting with an information booth for the first time. The 9th congress of the hosting Council of Industrial and Applied Mathematics, will take place in Valencia, Spain.
Organised by the DFG, the "Research in Germany" initiative will be participating in this year’s International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics. The information booth, which will be open from Monday to Friday throughout the conference, offers a wide variety of information material to all ICIAM conference participants interested in the German research landscape in the field of applied mathematics in general or on research stays or collaborations with Germany in particular.
Visitors to the "Research in Germany" booth can meet representatives of the following institutions:
- DAAD Information Centre Madrid (Monday and Tuesday)
- Deutsche Mathematiker-Vereinigung (Monday till Friday)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, (German Research Foundation, DFG) (Monday till Friday)
- Fraunhofer Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing SCAI (Monday till Wednesday)
- International Association of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (GAMM) (certain hours, please ask the booth staff)