''Research in Germany''-Information Seminar „Doing a Postdoc in Germany“
- 12 Nov 2018 - 12 Nov 2018
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Interested in doing a Post-Doc in Germany? Looking for an appropriate programme and funding opportunities? Ready to take the next step in your career?
Join the “Research in Germany”- Team from 9 am to 2 pm at the Information Seminar „Doing a Post-Doc in Germany“ in Tel Aviv, Israel (Venue: Goethe-Institut, Beit Asia, Weizman 4, Tel Aviv, Israel)
This “Research in Germany” Information Seminar is the best opportunity for students, graduates and professionals to learn about the many choices of an academic career (doctoral, junior researcher, postdoctoral, visiting scientist amongst others) and scientific cooperation possibilities in Germany.
Find out more about:
- Joint research projects – find out about resources to help build your research network
- Funding opportunities - the good news is there are several options available to you in the German research environment
- Practical advice – all you need to know about moving to and living in Germany
You can download programm here.
Venue: Goethe-Institut, Beit Asia, Weizman 4, Tel Aviv, Israel
Please note: The Registration for the Information Seminar has been closed because we have reached the maximum number of registrations for the event. Thank you for your interest!
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Information Center Israel
Ms Verena Shifferman