Meet the “Research in Germany”-Team at the 42. Annual Meeting of the National Association of Postgraduate Studies and Research in Social Sciences (ANPOCS)
- 25 Oct 2018 - 25 Oct 2018
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Caxambu, Brazil
Interested in doing a PhD or Post-Doc in Germany?
Looking for an appropriate programme and funding opportunities? Ready to take the next step in your career?
Registration Deadline: 24.10.2018
Join the “Research in Germany”- Team on October 25 October 2018 from 12 pm to 1.30 pm at the 42. Annual Meeting of the National Association of Postgraduate Studies and Research in Social Sciences (ANPOCS) in Caxambu, Brazil.
Venue: Room 3, Hotel Glória, Av. Camilo Soares 590, Centro, Caxambu – Brazil.
This “Research in Germany” Information Seminar is the best opportunity for students, graduates and professionals to learn about the many choices of an academic career (doctoral, junior researcher, postdoctoral, visiting scientist amongst others) and scientific cooperation possibilities in Germany.
Find out more about:
- PhD programmes – discover the different paths to achieving your goal
- Joint research projects – find out about resources to help build your research network
- Funding opportunities - the good news is there are several options available to you in the German research environment
- Practical advice – all you need to know about moving to and living in Germany
See the “ANPOCS” website for more details and to register for the 42º Encontro Anual da Associação Nacional de Pós-Graduação e Pesquisa em Ciências Sociais 2018.
Please register at (Deadline: 24 October):
We look forward to meeting you!
You can download the programme of the “Research in Germany” Information Seminar here.