Meet the “Research in Germany”-Team at the Science Career Fair at Harvard University, Boston, USA
- 14 Mar 2018 - 14 Mar 2018
- DAAD Branch Office New York
- Harvard Campus in Cambridge, Boston, MA (USA)
Photo by Mark Wilson
Interested in doing a PhD or Post-Doc in Germany?
Looking for an appropriate programme and funding opportunities? Ready to take the next step in your career?
Join the “Research in Germany”- Team on March 14 from 11 am to 5 pm at the Harvard Campus in Cambridge, Boston, MA.
This event is the best opportunity for students, graduates and professionals to learn about the many choices of an academic career (doctoral, junior researcher, postdoctoral, visiting scientist amongst others) in Germany.
Find out more about:
- PhD programmes – discover the different paths to achieving your goal
- Grant programmes – find out how you can apply for and receive grants
- Funding opportunities - the good news is there are several options available to you in the German research environment
- Practical advice – all you need to know about moving to and living in Germany
See the “Science Mag” website for more details and to register: http://www.sciencemag.org/science-career-fair-harvard-university
DAAD Branch Office New York
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
871 United Nations Plaza
New York NY 10017
+1 (212) 758-3223Back to all events