Health and biotechnology generating new business opportunities in Brazil
The Health and Biotechnology sector (cosmetics, toiletries, pharmaceuticals, food, chemistry and health services) has been identified as one of the strategic sectors for Brazil. This event aims to promote the generation of technology-based business opportunities between European and Brazilian companies.
- Identify the challenges in the Health and Biotechnology sector in Brazil and generate spaces and mechanisms to help transform these challenges into sustainable collaboration between SMEs from Europe and Brazil to develop technology-based business opportunities.
- Consolidate collaboration areas in the business opportunities based in technology and innovation.
Provide a space to find the right partners to overcome existing and future market challenges.
- Link agents supporting business opportunity generation , such as financial bodies, market and technology experts, initiatives for the promotion of business between Brazil and Europe, etc.
- Generate bilateral meetings between potential European and Brazilian partnersin order to promote the co-generation of specific opportunities..
- Business co-creation sessions
- B2B meetings.
- Thematic workshops.
- Networking activities.
- Identification of challenges in Brazil in the Health and Biotechnology sector.
- Elevator pitches on the capacities of participating companies.
WHO SOULD ATTEND?
- Companies interested in generating technology-based business opportunities (TBBOs) within the framework of the country challenges identified in the Health and Biotechnology sector.
- Regional and local governments.
- Technological centres, universities, research institutes and other knowledge-based organisations.
- Clusters, business associations and other organisations supporting business.
This event is the third that the ELAN Network has organised in Brazil. In 2016, more than 50 bilateral meetings were held and over 30 business opportunities were identified between European and Brazilian SMEs.
Please find more on the event as well as the registration link here. The preliminary programme is attached.