EASI-Genomics supports researchers in next-generation sequencing and other high-end genomics applications and genomic data analysis. Throughout four calls for access, EASI-Genomics will support more than 150 projects for a total budget of 6 million € until the end of 2022.
EASI-Genomics will support integrative projects covering expertise that is not available at the applicants’ home institution sites including high-throughput and cutting-edge sequencing, complex bioinformatic analysis and possibly DNA extraction (e.g. ancient DNA). EASI-Genomics will cover the costs of consumables and personnel required to perform the external user projects at the project partner facilities.
Topics of the third call for proposals:
- Sequencing of ancient DNA
- Single-cell genomics
- Spatial transcriptomics / in situ sequencing
- Identification of epigenetic signatures
- Long-read sequencing with Oxford Nanopore Technology
- FFPE RNA and exome sequencing
Who can apply?
Requirements for applicants include the following:
- Accessible worldwide to researchers from academia and industry (including SMEs)
- Transnational access; applicants will not be granted access to a facility that is in their home country
- Eligibility criteria can be found at www.easigenomics.eu/access/calls
What form does funding take?
EASI-Genomics will cover the costs of consumables and personnel required to perform the external user projects at the project partner facilities.
When is the closing date for applications?
The proposal submission deadline is 1 March 2021, 23:59 CET.
Terms and conditions of application
EASI-Genomics invites external users to apply for access by opening several calls for proposals. Interested users can submit proposals to the third call online via the EASI-Genomics website.
Details on the submission process, eligibility and evaluation criteria, and project implementation can be found here: