"Research in Germany" at the International Graduate Scholarship Fair
- 18 Oct 20172017-10-18T01:00:59 - 18 Oct 2017 2017-10-18T06:00:09
- 1:00 PM 2017-10-18T01:00:59 - 6:00 PM 2017-10-18T06:00:09
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Hangzouh, China
Interested in doing a PhD in Germany?
Looking for an appropriate programme and funding opportunities?
Ready to take the next step in your career?
Join us and visit the “Research in Germany”-Team at our lecture tour.
Find out more about:
- Funding opportunities – several options that are available to you in the German research environment
- PhD programmes – discover the different paths to achieve your goal
- Grant programmes – find out how you can apply for and receive grants
- Practical advice – all you need to know about moving to and living in Germany
These are just a few questions you get answered.
We look forward to meeting you!
The International Graduate Scholarship Fair (IGSF) is an annual event which started in 2009. Its purpose is to provide information on graduate scholarships and fellowships at international universities and China Scholarship Council (CSC) to excellent students, who wish to pursue postgraduate study or doctoral research overseas. It also aims to strengthen ties between CSC and international institutions and promote academic exchange with Chinese and international universities.
The DAAD is represented at the IGSF to introduce young academics to the study and research opportunities in Germany and the funding programmes offered by the DAAD as part the "Research in Germany – Land of Ideas" campaign.
DAAD Branch Office Peking
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Unit 1718, Landmark Tower 2, 8 North Dongsanhuan Road, Chaoyang District
Tel: +86 (10) 6590-6656