“Research in Germany” information seminar on “Technology Transfer – Cooperation between Research and Industry”
- 17 Oct 20162016-10-17T06:00:12 - 17 Oct 2016 2016-10-17T08:30:26
- 6:00 PM 2016-10-17T06:00:12 - 8:30 PM 2016-10-17T08:30:26
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- GIS NTU Convention Centre, Archimedes Hall, B1F., No.85, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan R.O.C.
Ready to take the next step in your scientific career?
Looking for a suitable PhD programme with partners in industry and business?
Interested in learning how research and industry collaborate in Germany?
The “Research in Germany” team invites you to an information seminar together with representatives from German universities (Technical University of Munich, University of Stuttgart) and the Fraunhofer research association.
The topics of the seminar include:
- Opportunities in Germany for junior researchers interested in applied research
- Paths to a PhD in industry – All you need to know about earning a PhD in cooperation with industry
- The German research system and industry-based research models
- Technology transfer activities at German institutions of higher education and non-university research organisations
The event is open to anyone interested in doing research in Germany. It is free of charge and will be conducted in English.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please register at: www.ssl.daad.de > Information Seminar „Technology Transfer" in Taiwan